PRODUCTION WORKFLOW SUPERVISOR – FULL-TIME
In this position you will be focused on developing and maintaining accurate and efficient operations in fabrication and weld thru planning and execution. Plus, coordination with all areas of production to meet order fulfillment schedule. This position is also responsible for managing and training assigned production workforce employees.
Join our team and you will find a company that provides a team-oriented environment where our employees are valued for their individual strengths, and given the opportunity for growth. We strive to put our people first. So, if you’re motivated by hard work and helping others succeed, we’d like to meet you.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Be able to read, write and understand English
- Must possess a basic knowledge of print reading, measurements and welding symbols to ensure that parts are produced correctly.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude to perform Maintenance type duties, i.e. Changing compressor oil/filters and servicing various pieces of equipment in the shop and noticing when a machine or piece of equipment is not operating in a normal condition.
- Willing and able to work in a fast paced environment, seeking quick learner
Previous welding experience (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Vision and Dental
- Life insurance
- Paid FLEX and Vacation time
Monday to Thursday, 6 a.m. -4:30 p.m
Work Location: Holdrege, NE
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Waiting period may apply.
Below, find a PDF link to print off and fill out.
Return completed application to the AGROdeviate offices at:
124 W 25th St, Ste C5
Kearney, NE 68847
AGROdeviate is an agronomic innovation start-up company built for dynamic product design and strategic collaboration to fulfill the product and service gap created by traditional supply and distribution methods.
The strength of AGROdeviate is our team, our culture, and our broad collection of expertise and knowledge.
AGROdeviate delivers innovations through the technological fusion of agronomic and mechanical design to provide purpose-built solutions in coordination with producers’ regionally specific needs to increase production and profitability.