You won’t find a longer lasting, heavier built ditcher anywhere.
Whether you are putting in a single quick ditch, or miles of drainage, the Re-engineered frame is built to handle the most extreme conditions you can throw at it.
Rip out compaction
Heavy-duty ripper shank breaks compacted ground to eliminate bouncing & removes rocks from the ditcher’s path.
Dig the perfect ditch
The 17″ – 21″ adjustable, 4-blade cutter head, is built for years of problem free ditch digging.
Protect your investment
Drivelines and downtime are expensive, that’s why our lower bearings are dirt protected with extra shielding.
Built to Never Let you Down
Drive lines with large, dirt protected bearings & sealed oil bath chain housing are built for years of service and durability.
Keep it Steady
The quick adjust skid shoe provides stability & precise cutting depth control.
- 540 or 1000 RPM
- 17-21” adjustable cutting head
- Replaceable cutting blades
- Crank adjustable depth skid
- Front, depth-adjustable ripper assembly
- Fits Cat. II/III Quick Hitch
- Maximum tractor size: 160hp
- Weight (lb): 885
- Don’t see what you need?
- Call 1-870-534-7420 or email@example.com, and we will look at options we can specialize to fit your operation.